Guide – How to use the bot
Before running this bot, please visit our WIKI for instructions:
- x86-64 processor with Virtualization AMD-v/AMD-Vi or Intel VT-x/Intel VT-d
- 2GB of RAM/main memory
- 6GB of disk space available
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with OpenGL ES 2.0 http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/201502356
- 1024×768 is minimum screen size to run this bot, and you will need to auto-hide the windows task bar to allow the BOT to work correctly.
The BOT requires the entire BlueStacks window to be visible during start up and learning building locations. You also can not have any windows overlapping the BS window during operation. Failure to follow this rule will create errors while locating buildings.
- Must have at least Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 or a Windows Server Edition
- Android emulator: Inside the Bot ..\COCBot\functions\Android\Android Status & Information.txt for more Information
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- AutoIt v22.214.171.124
- Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- MyBot only support Clash Of Clans English Language.
- Some important notes for all Users below Town Hall 7:
- You must Change your Pc Sleep Settings to “Never Sleep” and Screen display always ON…
- DPI scaling must be 100% …
- Aero must be Enabled for Working Background mode …
This farming bot is designed for use on bases that are Town Hall level 6 and above. Bot has been shown (and tested) to work with minor annoying bad habits on Town Hall level 4 and up. Use on TH below between 4-6 will have image detection issues (among other problems), especially when upgrading barracks or camps. These can not be fixed. The developers have taken great care to make sure the bot does not use gems during operation, but due to the small size of the storage’s and relatively high costs of troops and upgrades below TH4, the bot may try use gems,or buy gems from the Play Store, or refuse to run due low resource levels. This can not be fixed. Use on TH below level 6 is not recommended or supported. We apologize for any inconvenience this creates.
The Bot uses image detection to work , if the Screen/GPU is off it will not work. Control Panel / Power Options
Image Detection needs the correct Size/Resolution to work Instructions
- Run AutoIt, Install with double click, remember to install as x86
- Open Control Panel and uninstall all Visual C++ and .NET Framework. Reboot PC.
- Run Visual C++ 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.0 installers, simple install, reboot the PC.
- Install Nox, MEmu, BlueStacks or one of the other support Android Emulator (find in software requirements section of this page)
- Start Android and add your Google account that is associated with your Clash of Clans account
- Verify yours DPI Through Display Settings
- The game Clash of clans must be set in English
- Modify your power options, the monitor can not be turned off or in hibernation mode.
- After downloading the BOT in a .zip file, extract it. Verify that your Antivirus hasn’t deleted any files. Inside the folder you will have a file named MyBot.run.exe. Double click it.
- How to set up the BOT : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mybotrun&sp=CAI%253D
Read more https://github.com/MyBotRun/MyBot/wiki/Installation
7.7.6 Change log:
* April Update Fixed collect treasury
* April Update Fixed boost potion thx @mitzu
* Added new conditions “50%”, “AQ”, “BK”, “GW” and “AQ+BK” to csv WAIT command
* see CSV HowTo Guide for usage
* Added possibility to check for donations every idle round
* Added boost option for siege workshop thx @mitzu
* Added Bot/Android “Additional Click Delay” general option to delay Android clicks (additional delay is now 10ms)
* Fixed pushing shared_prefs when profile contains spaces
* Fixed wall upgrade
* Fixed Nox v6.2.x nox_adb.exe crash by replacing it with MyBot.run.adb.dummy.exe
* Fixed Nox shared folder detection
* Fixed “Cannot replace [Android emulator] ADB with MyBot.run version” by kill adb process
* Fixed new shared_prefs zoomout causing CoC/Android restart loop when obstacle blocks tree
* Fixed CoC Google Connect popup with pushing shared_pref
* Fixed setting bot dpi aware when screen is scaled and Android using screencap
* Fixed shared_prefs zoomout not working when clan games results are available
* Improved forum authentication on internet or forum error retrying for 1 Minute
* Improved Abndroid “device offline” issues and added Bot/Android “Use dedicated ADB port” default is disabled
* Improved shared_prefs zoomout not centering home base
* Improved BlueStacks launch failure when registy screen settings is wrong
* Revert adb version to 28.0.1 (Aug 2018)
New profiles are recommended, as usual.
Emuators used to test: BlueStacks 4.60, BlueStacks 2.4.53, MEmu 6.1.1, Nox 126.96.36.199, Droid4X 0.10.7, iTools 188.8.131.52, KOPLAYER 2.0.0, LeapDroid 1.8.0
Since v7.7.3 the bot has a new option “Update shared_prefs” under tab Bot/Android. When enabled, Clash of Clans shared_prefs folder (that contains the game settings including zoom level, language, snow and others) are frequently pulled and also always pushed before starting the game. Important to know: the bot updates the shared_prefs, so the zoom level is at a perfect level, so all zoom out related issued are then resolved.
New in v7.7.4: If “Update shared_prefs” checkbox enabled, you can also use new “Update shared_prefs” zoomout mode that will restart CoC to reset zoom level instead of performing zoom out using clicks.
Since v7.7.1 we have added a mandatory one time forum authentication in the bot. Use your forum login and password and bot downloads the access token. Your password is nowhere saved and only required once! We’ve done that to fix the false copycat warnings that users have reported!
If you are in doubt, use original bot to get the token. All bots, the modified too, share this token on one computer.